I am sure that some people will accuse me of fostering the bullying of homosexuals with my articles. Far from it. What I won’t stand for is when people promote a lie and try to make it pass as acceptable. Children actually watch these pageants and it is simply wrong to make them think that men and women can be otherwise solely based on their chosen behavior!
Two groups in the Philippines have expressed their support to the recent (absurd) decision of the Donald Trurmp’s Ms. Universe franchise to accept he-females into the contest. As I mentioned in a previous post, it was only a matter of time before the bandwagon of homosexual rights activism would weigh-in on the issue. They see this as a milestone for their cause. Maybe it is and maybe it isn’t, time will tell whether real-women contestants would stand up for their dignity and femininity by not participating against sexually surgically altered men peddling themselves as women. It’s a bit like racing a stock, off-the-showroom car against one that has been custom modified, where’s the challenge there? I am calling on women to uphold their dignity and identity and boycott this franchise.
At any rate, here are a few terms I picked up from a news article which these groups insist on using to mask what is plainly and simply a homosexual lifestyle issue:
1. Transgender: “Transgender is the state of one’s “gender identity” (self-identification as woman, man, neither or both) not matching one’s “assigned sex” (identification by others as male, female or intersex based on physical/genetic sex)… The precise definition for transgender remains in flux…”
I got this from Wikipedia and it strikes me that the definition is as confused as those who want to apply it to themselves.
2. Naturally born female: The term implies that someone who is born male or female can choose not to really be one. Isn’t that more of a behavior problem than a mistake in “sex assignment”?
3. Gender reassignment surgery: We used to and still call this a “sex-change operation.” It is a bizarre mental process to think that sex can be reassigned by cosmetic surgery. It makes it appear that once you give a man breasts, inject female hormones in him and castrate him, he becomes a female… he doesn’t, it’s a lie!
4. Homophobe: “an extreme and irrational aversion to homosexuality and homosexual people”… Sounds correct, doesn’t it? But this was actually invented to label people who do not agree with anything that involves the homosexual lifestyle. I have been called this simply because I say that homosexual behavior is a sin or is disordered… heck I wan’t even the first one who said that!
5. Sex assignment: “refers to the assigning (naming) of the biological sex at the birth of a baby“…you mean that darn doctor or your parents were bigots and it had nothing to do with your chromosomes?
Ever see this movie, “The Crying Game”?
There are more terms out there which activists and advocates are trying to peddle so if you feel like it, please add some more.