A blogger nominated me for the “Reader Appreciation Award”, it is an honor, thank you. She is a working mother of 8 children. We could could learn a lot about selflessness from her especially in a world embracing a culture of self-entitlement! Read her blogs here
- Add a picture of the award to my blog.
- Link to the blogger(s) who nominated me.
- Nominate other bloggers for the award.
- Say 7 things about myself.
I blog as a legacy to my children. They need to know what I stand for and this is a way for them to have a record of that. So seven things about me:
1. I am a struggling-to-be-faithful Catholic, 2. Father of 5, 3. Husband to 1, 4. I read Aquinas/Plato/Socrates/Augustine and Peter Kreeft, 5. I enjoy… hand-pulled noodles, 6. wine. 7. I love the Mass!
I nominate the following blogs for the award as well:
Splendor of the Church, Fr. Abe’s defense of the Catholic Faith in the Philippines
Bad Catholic definitely, Marc Barnes is one witty and creative “baaad” Catholic and don’t forget to visit his other project 1flesh a site that tackles the ins and outs of contraception (oops, I didn’t intend to make that sound that way)